Pickit3 Pickit 3 Programmer in Pakistan With Universal Zif Socket and USB Cable
1. USB (Full speed 12 Mbits/s interface to host PC)
2. Real-time execution
3. Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
4. Totally enclosed
5. Supports low voltage to 2.0 volts (2.0v to 6.0v range)
6. Diagnostic LEDs (power, busy, error)
7. Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
8. Erase of program memory space with verification
9. Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint
10. Program up to 512K byte flash with the Programmer-to-Go
The MPLAB PICkit 3 allows debugging and programming of PIC® and dsPIC® Flash microcontrollers at a most affordable price point using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE). The MPLAB PICkit 3 is connected to the design engineer’s PC using a full speed USB interface and can be connected to the target via an Microchip debug (RJ-11) connector (compatible with MPLAB ICD 2, MPLAB ICD 3 and MPLAB REAL ICE).
Universal Programmer Seat Description:
Instructions for use:
1. Installing the microcontroller, 28-pin, 40-pin microcontroller left aligned 28/40P (A) This flag line short-circuit cap on the A position.
2. The 8,14,18,20-pin microcontroller aligned on the left 8P/14P/18P/20P flag line (B), shorting cap on the B position.
3. The ICD2, KIT2, KIT3 crystal head or 6Pin Block programming connection for programming the programming operation. (Note: a separate program of the seat can not be programmed the chip is programmed functions)
The seat supports the following programming microcontroller:
PIC16/18XX 40PIN Series devices (except 16F59)
PIC16/18XX 28PIN Series devices (except 16F57)
PIC16/18XX 18PIN Series devices
The PIC 8PIN/14PIN/20PIN family of devices (except 10FXX)